If you have been thinking about improving your smile, you may be a good candidate for cosmetic dentistry. Take a few moments to ask yourself the following questions:
- Are you embarrassed about smiling in front of people?
- Do you ever cover your mouth to hide your teeth?
- Do you wish your teeth were whiter?
- Would you like to change the shape of your teeth or gums?
- Do you have gaps or spaces between your teeth?
- Are you considering braces for that perfect smile?
If you answered yes to any of the above, you may be a candidate for cosmetic dentistry. In fact, anyone who is unhappy with the appearance of his or her smile is a candidate for cosmetic dentistry. A smile makeover can change your life – make you look and feel younger, more attractive and more confident. Request an appointment or call our office to schedule a personal consultation.